Telco Admin Technical Support Engineers are responsible for providing high-quality technical support for the telecom industry.
Telcoadmin Engineers & Project Manager have vast experience in all types of equipment and can work independently or as Supporting roll and working in conjunction with in-house team engineering and project management rolls, from a single engineer for a one off fix to a full Project and Engineering team Telcoadmin offer a Turnkey solution to any size project.
Telcoadmin's flexible multilingual team are ready support you world USA, Canada, Latin America, EMEA & APAC
Technical Support Engineers offers support 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Our Network Support Engineers support a vast range of OEM equipment,
Including, Nortel Networks, Ciena, Overture, Fujitsu, Tellabs, Coriant, Marconi, Alcatel-Lucent & CISCO
Some of our responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with your development groups to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Resolving escalated customer issues without the need for team lead intervention.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
- End to end Project Management
Telcoadmin offer a viable alternative to OEM support
To request more information please email us TAC@telcoadmin.com
© Copyright 2004-2016 - TelcoAdmin
Remote or onsite upgrades
Hardware & software upgrades
Telcoadmin Manage full turnkey software & hardware upgrades, including arranging upgrade windows, remote and onsite support